• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

No Husker Basketball Season Tickets for 2020/21 - Sold on a Single-game basis, IF AT ALL (Post #6)

I can't read the OWH article (even though I've turned off my ad blocker) but you can see the headline:
"Husker Mens Basketball Delays Season Ticket Renewal Until Further Notice"
(so maybe someone else can fill in the details. ;))

Saw this from the article posted elsewhere (Stevenson arrival being pushed back to late July is definitely odd, since Banton has made it back.)
The Huskers have 10 of their 13 scholarship players on campus. All who have made it to Lincoln have been cleared of coronavirus and are participating in workouts. Practices with coaches on the floor can begin next week.
The three players not on campus are Thorir Thorbjarnarson, Shamiel Stevenson and Yvan Ouedraogo. Thorbjarnarson and Ouedraogo are overseas in Iceland and France, respectively, unable to come back to the United States because of travel restrictions. Stevenson is expected to be on campus for practice by the end of the month.

Last edited:
All tickets will be sold on a single-game basis, with preference given to season ticket holders IF Fans are allowed in PBA (presumably tickets will be paperless)

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back