• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Husker Baseball on TV for 2012

Nebugeater

Junior Varsity
20 Year Member
Anouncment out about TV coverage for Husker baseball

4 games on the BTN nationally with the posibility of a 5th
6 games on NET in the state of Nebraska

Worth noting the 10 TV apearances are two more than they were on in 2011

Read the details here.

http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=205381006&DB_OEM_ID=100

2012 BTN Nebraska Baseball Television Schedule
Fri., March 23 - Illinois at Nebraska - 6:35 p.m.
Tues., April 10 - Creighton at Nebraska - 6:35 p.m.
Fri., April 20 - Purdue at Nebraska - 6:35 p.m.
Sun., May 6 - Nebraska at Indiana - 11 a.m.
2012 NET Nebraska Baseball Television Schedule
Fri., April 6 - Iowa at Nebraska - 6:35 p.m.
Tue., April 24 - Nebraska at Creighton - 6:30 p.m.
Sat., April 28 - CSU Bakersfield at Nebraska - 2:05 p.m.
Tues., May 8 - Nebraska at Creighton - 7 p.m.
Fri., May 11 - Minnesota at Nebraska - 6:35 p.m.
Tue., May 15 - Wichita State at Nebraska - 6:35 p.m.

Last edited:
I think it is great that NET is able to still boradcast some games. It would not suprise me if they are the source feed for the games that are on the BTN too, just not able to broadcast on NET at the same time. They seem to be forging a nice little relationsip with the BTN and have carried some thing over NET that they would never have had the rights to in the past. Including some non Conf Mens Basketball games.

I was really hoping for a few more games on BTN.

BTN has been such a great asset so far. Well worth joining the Big Ten in itself.

Thanks for posting. Best part about the B1G is the network, will be nice to see some games where I live, although there is a certain charm to baseball on radio that I still enjoy.

Probably got all we can hope for for now. From the link it looks like no other team has more game covered on TV in the Big 10

I was really hoping for a few more games on BTN.

BTN has been such a great asset so far. Well worth joining the Big Ten in itself.

That was part of the Big 12 set up. Doubt very much that will be the case in the Big 10. I can't remember ever seeing any Big 10 stuff onCBSCS or whatever they are called this week.

Maybe, but the NET games that featured Creighton playing at home were also broadcast to CBSCS. So it might not be a "conference" thing, but rather an NET thing.

I'm too lazy, but one might be able to go to the NET website and find out.

That's true. Hadn't thought about that situation. It may be that way for both in Omaha then. The Home game in Lincoln and one in Omaha are considered home games of the teams. I am sure the second "in Omaha" game is considered a nutural site game where the gate is split.

Maybe, but the NET games that featured Creighton playing at home were also broadcast to CBSCS. So it might not be a "conference" thing, but rather an NET thing.

I'm too lazy, but one might be able to go to the NET website and find out.

I don't remember NET streaming anything directly but it seems that some of the Husker broadcasts that have been on NET have been streamed by Huskers.com for free without the need for the subscription. Of course I may have missed some that were sicne I can get NET over the air.

Does NETV stream their broadcasts online? I seem to remember them doing that for basketball broadcasts in the past.

Thanks, nebugeater. I tried to find it the other day, but got busy.

Fellas/gals (if any), I WILL be here tonite!!! Awesome!! Was going
to go dancing, but mama understands it is better if I stay home. :clap:

Why? Well, been down with a bad cold all week. Have a wedding
to shoot tomorrow, so I don't want to have a relapse. :banana:

Hey, it could happen! ;)

BTW, are we all gonna' follow
the game on huskers.com.? Just wondering. I understand, KLIN is
going to have the broadcast. Whatever is the fastest, right?

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back