• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Husker baseball chant/gimmick.

HuskerDB

Junior Varsity
10 Year Member
Texas AM has the bubble machines for scoring runs, Mississippi State has grills for cooking, everybody has a chant (think Pig Suey for Arky) but all the Huskers have is ‘Go Big Red’.

Anybody have something for the Huskers to use? Something unique in college, but maybe something you’ve seen in high school?

Baseball is always better with a chant or something for the kids to enjoy.

Texas AM has the bubble machines for scoring runs, Mississippi State has grills for cooking, everybody has a chant (think Pig Suey for Arky) but all the Huskers have is ‘Go Big Red’.

Anybody have something for the Huskers to use? Something unique in college, but maybe something you’ve seen in high school?

Baseball is always better with a chant or something for the kids to enjoy.

How about playing the theme song to Children of the Corn and having the crowd chant Kill! Kill! Kill! ;)

Apparently whatever Husker fans did at Arkansas was annoying the home folks. I read that somewhere, but I don't know where..

GO...............................................
BIG................................................
RED..............................................

GO! BIG! RED!

There ya go.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back