• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Husker Baseball Cards

Red93

Blackshirt
5 Year Member
If anyone's going to the Husker game tonite, please check at the Husker's Authentic trailer to see if they have Husker Baseball Cards. Trying to find a Kale Kiser that I can include with the autographed poster I got last weekend.

It seems like I've seen them there before, but maybe that was in a dream :confused: -- I can't go to the game tonite - gotta work in GI till after 7pm - IF they do have them please let me know -- I'll find a way to get 'em from Huskers Authentic after the fact (unless someone would be so kind to buy them and let my pay them, plus shipping and a little 'something for the effort')

Thanks fellas and GBR!!!

They gave away posters and football schedule cards....Rex Burkhead! but no baseball cards that I saw....But this was away from the HA Trailer. Sorry.

I'm not sure that selling cards with the names and pictures of the players is legal. I know you can't sell jerseys that have the players' names on them. And I'm not sure that you can even give them away. I have never seen baseball cards with college players on them. However, I could be wrong. It happens fairly frequently.

I'm not sure that selling cards with the names and pictures of the players is legal. I know you can't sell jerseys that have the players' names on them. And I'm not sure that you can even give them away. I have never seen baseball cards with college players on them. However, I could be wrong. It happens fairly frequently.

I used to collect LPD/LFD cards of baseball, basketball and football college players from UNL...but that was in the late 80s/early 90s.

I have some old NCAA trading cards, UNC with Jordan/Worthy/Perkins and an Auburn card of Bo Jackson -- but like Huskers57, these are from many years ago - perhaps the mighty NCAA has put a stop to it -- I'll keep checking around

THANKS for everyone's input and assistance!

In some recent years they have given out a team set of player card that are sponsored by the police or something. I have the complete years sets from some years that I happend to be at the game they were give out at. Didn't happen at any game I was at this year.

I used to collect LPD/LFD cards of baseball, basketball and football college players from UNL...but that was in the late 80s/early 90s.

I remember that. Seems, players wanted to be paid, so it went defunct! Anyone else agree with that?

I remember that. Seems, players wanted to be paid, so it went defunct! Anyone else agree with that?

I know I have a complete set of card from the entire team for a year when Joba and Gorden were on the team. so t was done later than the early 90's I will look at them tonight if I get time to see the exact year.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back