• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Hunter Atherton is Transferring...

Kind of what I thought reading the world herald this morning, Atherton will always have a championship ring that can't be taken away from her. Assume maybe she either wasn't happy or comfortable here so good luck to her.

I wouldn't suggest any reason, especially one like you thought. It may be a family thing, or whatever. But, don't bring up a negative, unless you have evidence.

We're going to miss her.

Good luck in life and your endeavors Hunter. :Rockon:

Once a HUSKER always a HUSKER. :Clap: :Mfclap:

I wouldn't suggest any reason, especially one like you thought. It may be a family thing, or whatever. But, don't bring up a negative, unless you have evidence.

I guess I don't see my suggestions as anything horrible, if she was happy here or content here she probably would have stayed. I don't think I was nasty either I just thanked her and wished her good luck.

Looks WAAAAAAAY better on the balcony than on the court.

To bad she's leaving. I wanted to marry her.

Nicklin is nothing to stop your endeavors

BHWA6AhF.jpg

I've already been advised not to stalk, but Hunter who?

And for a freshman, is that a cocktail in her hand?

And she's pretty, but she's not Hunter and I'll bet she can't serve knuckleballs like hunter.

Last edited:
I guess I don't see my suggestions as anything horrible, if she was happy here or content here she probably would have stayed. I don't think I was nasty either I just thanked her and wished her good luck.
Did not suggest you were nasty. Just don't think it is appropriate to be negative without some proof. People thrive on the negative, whether there is fact or not. I know you meant nothing by it. :)

Last edited:

I've already been advised not to stalk, but Hunter who?

And for a freshman, is that a cocktail in her hand?

And she's pretty, but she's not Hunter and I'll bet she can't serve knuckleballs like hunter.

Uh, she doesn't need to serve anything. ;)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back