• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Hunter Atherton is Transferring...

Well that sucks. Might be tough to find a couple of setters this late.

I believe Kelly Hunter could set for the team since she will still be in school this spring and still on scholarship. I think a setter in the last few years did this to help the team out in the spring season.

Nicklin Hames is the #1 setter and #4 overall player in the country and will be arriving to campus in the summer.

Last edited:

Going to miss seeing her in Husker red.

rBZ-EcfT.jpg

Her twitter is full of Buckeye retweets.

I believe Kelly Hunter could set for the team since she will still be in school this spring and still on scholarship. I think a setter in the last few years did this to help the team out in the spring season.

Nicklin Hunter is the #1 setter and #4 overall player in the country and will be arriving to campus in the summer.

The incoming Hunter must really be the real deal.:thumbsup:

Corrected...thanks.
No, I am saying that Nicklin Hunter must be awesome if Atherton has decided that her best bet is playing somewhere else. Otherwise she would be getting the keys to the kingdom.

No, I am saying that Nicklin Hunter must be awesome if Atherton has decided that her best bet is playing somewhere else. Otherwise she would be getting the keys to the kingdom.

I actually misspelled her name. It is Nicklin Hames...not Hunter. We have had some many “Hunter’s” on the team lately. :thumbsup:

Maybe Coach can find a solid grad transfer, someone who wont have to sit out a year.

Then Ms. Hames must be quite the baller for Atherton to want to leave.:thumbsup:

Kind of what I thought reading the world herald this morning, Atherton will always have a championship ring that can't be taken away from her. Assume maybe she either wasn't happy or comfortable here so good luck to her.

Kind of what I thought reading the world herald this morning, Atherton will always have a championship ring that can't be taken away from her. Assume maybe she either wasn't happy or comfortable here so good luck to her.

Maybe she made enemies here or Hames is all-world. Otherwise, how would you not want to be the starting setter on the defending NC Huskers?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back