• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Humor Thread: please join in, I'm tired of crying :(

1639150759630.png

A young married couple went up north fishing for their honeymoon. When they checked in at the lodge, the manager thought to himself; I won't see them too much this week, their on their honeymoon.....well, the next morning the young man is out on the dock fishing at sunrise, the man went down to talk to him. I thought you said you were on your honeymoon the man asked? I figured you would be in bed with your new wife all week. The young man shook his head and said nah, I would but she has gonorrhea. The old innkeeper said aw, that's too bad, why don't you flip her over? The groom replied, I would but she has diarrhea. Dang! the manager said, well at least you could get a BJ. Nah, the groom replied, pyorrhea. Well hell son, what did you marry this girl for? the manager asked. The groom replied; Well shoot, that's easy, she's got worms, and I like to fish!

A football coach of an all Redneck team walked into the locker room before a game,...​

looked over to his star player and said, "I'm not supposed to let you play since you failed math, but we need you in there. So what I have to do is ask you a math question, and if you get it right, you can play."

The player agreed, and the coach looked into his eyes intently and asks, "Okay, now concentrate... what is two plus two?"

The player thought for a moment and then he answered, "Four?"

"Four?!?" the coach exclaimed, excited that he got it right.

At that, all the other players on the team began screaming, "Come on coach, give him another chance!"

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back