• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huh. lots of late night posts

Yes pretty much. Hope we take minny down next week.
Are you agreeing that the team is improved? Or that they still suck? You have posted both ways. Does Scott need to go? Or is the team headed in the right direction? Please let me know.

11 threads with a last post after 1 am Central. Another 5 after midnight. 4 after 2 am. By multiple posters. Looks like a dozen plus.
Didn't know I was getting tallied after midnight, officer...lol. Ya see, it was a night game and wanted to hear Big Red Reaction on the radio. Just sittin' in this joint while I was doing that. I'm normally a good poster that stays in after midnight cuz we all know nuttin' good happens after that.

11 threads with a last post after 1 am Central. Another 5 after midnight. 4 after 2 am. By multiple posters. Looks like a dozen plus.

I'm a habitual insomniac so I always surf by here in the middle of the night and can say this is unusual

It's the pain of no longer sucking, boys. We're way better than we were but just not quite there yet. Not sure how far we'll go but this actually beats the hell out of where we've been. It's actually worth losing sleep over.
Go to bed

Three very winnable games left on the schedule, Minnesota, Purdue, Wisconsin. We need to win all of them. We'll probably win two. The Illinois loss is looming large.
Minnesota and Wisconsin are definitely down this year, but neither of them are bad teams. Recent history says don't count on us picking up road wins against decent teams.

I agree we need to win both of those games though to make a bowl game. There is almost no way we beat Ohio St., and again recent history says that Iowa pulls out a close win in the final two minutes.

When Frost was hired it was said it would take 5 years to rebuild. Year 4 and Nebraska is looking like a football team.
I understood the argument that it might take 5 years under Frost for Nebraska to be really good, to the point where they are winning division titles and challenging for the conference title. I am not sure anyone assumed though that the first four years would all be sub-.500.

The team is competitive this year, much like it was in the second half of 2018. We just can't find a way to win close games or beat good teams. 2019 and 2020 were just terrible seasons.

I understood the argument that it might take 5 years under Frost for Nebraska to be really good, to the point where they are winning division titles and challenging for the conference title. I am not sure anyone assumed though that the first four years would all be sub-.500.

The team is competitive this year, much like it was in the second half of 2018. We just can't find a way to win close games or beat good teams. 2019 and 2020 were just terrible seasons.
Pretty spot on.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back