• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

HUGE GAME TONIGHT! Huskers host Penn State at 6 PM (Nebraska time) - ESPN2

Took that in at PBA tonight. One of the best performances I have seen, and we've been attending all the games since '88. Everyone will talk about the 3s, which were ridiculous, but holding Maggie Lucas to 0 points at halftime was out of this world. Hallie Sample dialed up her D, and when she got in foul trouble, T Laudermill stuck to Lucas like glue. Credit to the coaches who dialed up an unbelievable defensive game plan. It's been a great February for Husker Hoops! Was fun to sit a few rows behind Laudermill's mom, who came here from California and got to see her daughter go off for 22 first half points.

Took that in at PBA tonight. One of the best performances I have seen, and we've been attending all the games since '88. Everyone will talk about the 3s, which were ridiculous, but holding Maggie Lucas to 0 points at halftime was out of this world. Hallie Sample dialed up her D, and when she got in foul trouble, T Laudermill stuck to Lucas like glue. Credit to the coaches who dialed up an unbelievable defensive game plan. It's been a great February for Husker Hoops! Was fun to sit a few rows behind Laudermill's mom, who came here from California and got to see her daughter go off for 22 first half points.

Yeh, did you see the total frustration during and after she fouled out? :rolfl: She was muttering all the way to the bench, then whining to the coach!!! I loved it!!!! :dancer: (another new one :) Dancer

Check out the new emotions! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
:happyrun: I like this one!! Happy Run!! That would apply to tonight's game, for sure! Love them all!! :)

Oh, the gal with her son next to her? I'll check it out, and I'll check you out, also, ok? What were you wearing? Oh, let me see................

WAS IT RED???? :lol:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back