• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

HS All-American Bowl

Some good nuggets in this interview:

* Cousin Matthew Pola-Mao will visit Nebraska after the Polynesian Bowl and Noa "thinks he'll go with him."

*Rooming with Ty Robinson

*Played youth football with Javin Wright and Toby trained his brother

*Mom works for People's Mortgages and if he picks Nebraska she might transfer to a Lincoln branch.

https://nebraska.rivals.com/news/video-one-on-one-with-noa-pola-gates

Last edited:
Some good nuggets in this interview:

* Cousin Matthew Pola-Mao will visit Nebraska after the Polynesian Bowl and Noa "thinks he'll go with him."

*Rooming with Ty Robinson

*Played youth football with Javin Wright and Toby trained his brother

*Mom works for People's Mortgages and if he picks Nebraska she might transfer to a Lincoln branch.

https://nebraska.rivals.com/news/video-one-on-one-with-noa-pola-gates

Sharpe & DB seemed plenty confident this morning.

Interesting stuff if I had to bet after that interview I would say he is N

Going to visit Lincoln again with his cousin on his OV after he announces at the Polyanesian Bowl. Hmmmmmmm

Last edited:

Interesting stuff if I had to bet after that interview I would say he is N

Going to visit Lincoln again with his cousin on his OV after he announces at the Polyanesian Bowl. Hmmmmmmm

Yeah the thing with the mortgage company jumps out as well. If she does this for a living she would have an understanding of cost of living. Even if she was able to get a job in LA you have 2 choices in LA. Way out of the price range or gang central. I used to work a mile from SC. It is not a great area of SoCal.

Keep in mind too that Nick Henrich was also invited to this game, but because of his injury could not participate

So actually four Husker commits and if just if Pola-Gates is a silent commit then it would be five

Huge in the scheme of things

Last edited:

Bryce Benhart holding his own and then some against the number one ranked player in the country on 247 Composote

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back