• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Howells NE DL Bazata commits to Iowa

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would consider Shaun Prater a miss.....He was a pretty good get out of Omaha for Iowa

I agree, however, the issue was Shane. They offered Shane a scholarship and we offered a walk on, Shaun was a good get and Shane was a miss.

Iowa's not happy unless they grab some Nebraska kids. They have grabbed a few Neb players over the years but none IMHO that we missed on.
A fair amount of truth... Don't think that they may not be in our back yard trying to get "our" players in part because we are in theirs trying to get some of "theirs"... And we'll win more of "theirs" than they "ours"... but if they don't do that, we have free reign in their back yard... In these games there is always a risk that you may be stretching to take a kid... However, I think they believe the kid can play and I do think that Bo may be playing more conservative with Nebraska kids than TO or Solich did.

I do think that any kid from Nebraska who thinks they have a chance to play at any collegiate level should be getting to camp at UNL after their Sophomore year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back