• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

How to videos

Huskermedic

Retired
Lifetime Member
I get a lot of questions about logging in and profiles. If you have questions on these subjects watch this video. This is more of a test and if it helps users out I can make more that go over the other functions of the board.

Very useful, medic. When you do others, I'd like to see how to best post pics and video links.

I'd like a video about how to do avatars. 80 x 80? How do I resize an image to that size? With what program? How to these guys use a gif as their avatar?

I believe with this new board platform they recommend 200 x 200 and there is a limit for file size.... < 30KB? I think I PM'd medic and he gave me the limits. I use photoshop and Ulead gif animator but I'm just a hack as are the programs. There are posters on this site that do this stuff professionally, they are who I would ask.

Some places we link to automatically converts the link into a media format. Is there any way to just post the link?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tried to watch this video but only had sound. I'm using GOOGLE Chrome. How do I see the videos?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back