• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

How Minnesota Will Beat Us.

• Thread starter Deleted member 3570
  • Start date

Politics is not allowed on the football forum and I am tired of late reminding folks of that

Guess I am going to have to start banning folks

RR
It's permeating every facet of society lately, unfortunately. I appreciate the work you guys do keeping the football forum on topic. The fact that you all have a designated spot for all the political stuff and keep the sports boards free of it is one of the reasons I enjoy this site so much.

It's clear already who wants this game more.
Will Nebraska ever tackle well again?
Does any defensive coach in the country teach to wrap the legs anymore?

When I said Minnesota might beat us handily, I meant like 31-13 or something. This is utterly embarrassing.

When I said Minnesota might beat us handily, I meant like 31-13 or something. This is utterly embarrassing.
Yep. Time to either keep blaming Riley or start holding Frost accountable. Or live in the great vast grey area of huskerdom and all just go into cryohypersleep and wake up to 7 years of Frosts great wonderful recruiting and culture and development. So many options.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back