• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

How many wins for Nebrasketball?

How many more wins for Nebrasketball?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • 3-6

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • 7-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters

HuSkaBob

Husker Geek
10 Year Member
There will be about 15 games left for UNL Basketball. They have 4 wins... how many more do you think they will get?

I don't see any wins for the HUSKERS. :Frown:

^ ^ ^ ^ ^
Wow! 3 WINS in the B1G since I posted this.

All I can say is, "It's great to be wroNg." :Corn2:

Last edited:
I doubt three will be anywhere near 15 games left for Nebraska. There's 8 remaining on the schedule. Plus at least 1 in the Big 10 Tournament. I know NU had 5 games postponed, but there's not enough time left to play all (if any). Their last regular season game is March 7. Big Ten Tournament starts March 10.

Anyhow, they'll have a chance to win a game among: @Penn State, Maryland, @Northwestern. Maybe they can sneak in an upset or two.

Also to note, it was announced today the Big Ten Tournament is being moved from Chicago to Indianapolis next month.

How many wins for Nebrasketball?​

zero, zilch, 0, nothingness, nada, goose egg, diddy-squat, blank, zip, ..... :Bananalazy: :Facepalm:

0-7 so far. Luckily 5 games "no contest" ...... without pandemic thing, 0-12

Last edited:
Crap, I read the question wrong and voted for 3 - 6. I read it as how many wins for Nebraska, thinking total wins. I honestly don't see the Huskers winning another game the rest of this crappy season. But I also honestly think that Fred will have some really good seasons here at good ole NU.

I doubt three will be anywhere near 15 games left for Nebraska. There's 8 remaining on the schedule. Plus at least 1 in the Big 10 Tournament. I know NU had 5 games postponed, but there's not enough time left to play all (if any). Their last regular season game is March 7. Big Ten Tournament starts March 10.

Anyhow, they'll have a chance to win a game among: @Penn State, Maryland, @Northwestern. Maybe they can sneak in an upset or two.
There are 8 games scheduled, plus 4 postponed games that will be played. They are going to play 4 games a week for the next three weeks... because the student-athlete is the focus.

I'll predict we match, or better last season's record. ;)

That is 3 wins from the time your poll was posted (i.e. 2 more wins from now :Whistling:)

Last edited:

Here are the official standings as of when you click:

As of today, Nebrasketball has won 3 more games since the poll was posted, and would be tied for 13th place if Northwestern hadn't finally won another game. Nebraska has road games remaining at Iowa and Northwestern in the next 4 days.

GBR!

GET TICKETS

Back