• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

How many Big12 players enter the portal??

If the Whorns and Swooners aren't actually going to play in the SEC until 2025 I don't think there's going to a rush to leave other teams in the Big 12-2. I believe because there's so much money involved the B12-2 will try to salvage the conference with 4 new teams.

Last edited:
If the Whorns and Swooners aren't actually going to play in the SEC until 2025 I don't think there's going to a rush to leave other teams in the Big 12-2. I believe because there's so much money involved the B12-2 will try to salavage the conference with 4 new teams.
Just a rumor I’m seeing on Twitter and other boards but it’s a good one. The rumor is that Fox sports, Apple, and Amazon are putting together something to show the BIG what teams in the PAC would bring value. USC is the driver behind wanting to do this. The PAC teams are afraid that they’ve became too regionalized. Notre Dame is in play because they want nothing to do with the SEC and the ACC is talking with the SEC. Notre Dame’s academic side doesn’t want anything to do with the SEC. could we add multiple teams from out west plus Notre Dame. Many people including media are giving this attention right now.

Just a rumor I’m seeing on Twitter and other boards but it’s a good one. The rumor is that Fox sports, Apple, and Amazon are putting together something to show the BIG what teams in the PAC would bring value. USC is the driver behind wanting to do this. The PAC teams are afraid that they’ve became too regionalized. Notre Dame is in play because they want nothing to do with the SEC and the ACC is talking with the SEC. Notre Dame’s academic side doesn’t want anything to do with the SEC. could we add multiple teams from out west plus Notre Dame. Many people including media are giving this attention right now.
Heavy price to pay.
Moneys on earlier games, unless they can create a Saturday night football scenario.
West coast teams are regionalized

If only we had another Delany running the show I'd feel much better regarding expansion plans if any? We have imo a mental midget at the helm probably running around trying to figure out who ate his strawberries. The rumors will be flying around for months so I hope our team remains completely focused on THIS season. Nothing we can do about it except kick back and watch the fireworks.

Last edited:
If only we had another Delany running the show I'd feel much better regarding expansion plans if any? We have imo a mental midget at the helm probably running around trying to figure out who ate his strawberries. The rumors will be flying around for months so I hope our team remains completely focused on THIS season. Nothing we can do about it except kick back and watch the fireworks.

On the one hand, it’s rather nice to be able to watch the drama unfold and not be involved.

On the other hand, I’m concerned that we’ll end up watching the college football train pass us by and we’ll have to scramble to get caught up.

Only time will tell, of course.

time will tell. all depends if the big12 folds in the next year or not. if it folds, then i would expect only the top talent to leave some schools that dont get a p5 landing spot. iowa st may get the worst of it since their on the upside right now. okiest probably comes out the same due to their location and proximity to other teams. kansas teams would move from cellar dwellers to purgatory. FCS teams may benefit a lot here.

oh and dont forget kade warner transferred to kstate. now i feel bad for the guy if things implode....

In a related story, KW’s vehicle was seen at the B1G HQ where it would appear he is going to spend some time thinking about when would be a good time to think about things. His only statement was that the windows taste like red..
1627768484452.jpeg

I’d bet this is the last season in the Big 12 for Oklahoma and Texas. As to what happens to the rest of the league is anyone’s guess, but I doubt this lingers too long. I’m sure the wheels are spinning on the regular.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back