• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

How good are these Huskers?

Their RPI was 43, they're legit!!!

That's what matters, in MARCH.
It’s 56 now, as they just lost to a team with an RPI of 131, and that tough schedule rank of 206th. When Rutgers and Iowa are the best teams in a conference, you’re in trouble trying to climb up by beating a bunch of bad teams. But, according to you, it doesn’t matter. You’re completely full of it. Wins, and lots of them are all that will help. At this point, in March, as bad as the B10 is, it does matter.

It’s 56 now, as they just lost to a team with an RPI of 131, and that tough schedule rank of 206th. When Rutgers and Iowa are the best teams in a conference, you’re in trouble trying to climb up by beating a bunch of bad teams. But, according to you, it doesn’t matter. You’re completely full of it. Wins, and lots of them are all that will help. At this point, in March, as bad as the B10 is, it does matter.

Oh boy, keep digging that grave.

Last edited:

You keep telling yourself that.

RPI is important in MARCH!
Why the hell would it NOT be important? Especially when you play in a terrible baseball conference. That’s just stupid to even suggest it’s not. Where are you going to pick up steam at? Going .550 in B10 play won’t cut it. The garbage you are spewing, seems to suggest Nebraska losing these games to bad teams won’t matter one bit. That’s nonsense. They have to win games, a lot of them. Off to a good start so far today. Keep it going.

Last edited:
Another series win, 5 straight weekends (6 straight overall) , here's a live look at OP...

lmao-pissed-off.gif

Last edited:

is not only hilarious, it's straight ignorant but expected on this forum as of late.

Their schedule > your crap posting.

You answered your own (stupid) question with the first 4 words of your post, "Really tough to answer.". So no, you didn't ask a question as your pea sized brain already had an answer.

People like you are too easy. The only nonsense is coming from your fingers, on what use to be a great forum.

What a bunch of garbage.

What's the point of constantly crapping all over everything? It gets old. It's actually OK to not say anything if you don't have anything constructive to say.

Seems to me it was just an excuse to crap in yet another thread.

So let’s all just back up.

You don’t know how good the Huskers are. I would venture to say…at this point…no one really does

Kendall Rogers, who covers college baseball for his living, disagrees with you. Fact.

Your opinion is not only in the minority, it's straight garbage. Fact.

Your meltdown ITT is glorious. Fact.

How can you judge “strength of schedule” at this point in the year?

Those are the facts, that your pea sized brain can't understand

You're absolutely clueless

I attack those who don't know WTH they're talking about. And that's you!

Yep, used to be a great forum… HIO asks a legit question and so many of you can’t take it. Are you all afraid that this early season run maybe the only enjoyment you get this year so you don’t want a reality check at this point?
In one post it’s argued that it’s too early in the season to judge schedule strength that backs the original question yet the overall push back is based off of a less than horrible early season start.
A couple of you practically quote HIO in an argument of disagreement, yet he is supposed to be the one raising the ruckus..

It ain’t husker in Oklahoma thst is ruining this forum

Last edited:
It ain’t husker in Oklahoma thst is ruining this forum
I respectfully disagree that I was anything other than respectful, courteous and simply pointing out my view….and pointing out that he was basing his argument somewhat on RPI and “strength of schedule” which early in the year are honestly a joke.

I simply disagreed in a respectful and courteous manner.

If I did otherwise please point it out to me so I can correct next time.

If courtesy, manners, and respectful disagreement is not part of a forum…how can it be a worthwhile exchange of ideas??

I honestly don’t think I am “ruining” anything.

I said in about as clear of language as possible that it is was too early to tell but indications were good from my perspective.

That’s “ruining” a forum??

Please edit and remove my quotes in your post as they are not “attacking” or obnoxious in any way. Plus the one quote was meant to calm the thread a little…..perplexing to me that you took it as anything else.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Their RPI was 43, they're legit!!!

That's what matters, in MARCH.
They’re legit? LMAO. Have you looked at their schedule? Just wow man. They took 2 or 3 from Southern Miss. other than that, nothing. How the hell would you know if they’re legit? They are 10-9, and you’re saying they are legit? I’ll be revisiting this in a month.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back