• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

How Does Wind River not get any Nominations ?

I watched it a couple of weeks ago after reading this thread, it is on Netflix. It was good, I wouldn't say it was great. That would be life on Res.

I watched it a couple of weeks ago after reading this thread, it is on Netflix. It was good, I wouldn't say it was great. That would be life on Res.
I had the same reaction. When I finished watching it I thought "huh, that was pretty good" not "wow, that's a great movie."

I had the same reaction. When I finished watching it I thought "huh, that was pretty good" not "wow, that's a great movie."

Yeah, I mean it wasn't like it was some great murder mystery that they solved, it didn't have any big plot twist or a-ha moment. It did a great job of showing the bleakness of the Indian reservation in the Midwest. Looked just like I remember it, but I guess maybe that is the point.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back