• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

How do you let this continue?

What Jennings did at Nebraska puts Frost to shame.
His legendary wins over Oklahoma are miles better than anything Frost has done.
I can't disagree with that. Beating teams like Fordham and Buffalo don't exactly compare to beating a Bud Wilkinson juggernaut.

Really dangereous time for Nebraska football.
You take a guy that has 3 win season, and give him a 5th season, he could do damage that is permanent.
Right now the Nebraska football program is worse than Iowa, Minnesota, and probably Illinois.
Nebraska could wake up and find out it's the new Wyoming.
In four years Frost has done nothing but drive Nebraska deeper into the ground.
And Frost hasn't shown one sign that he can make things better here.
yes, this is how I feel. the damage we are doing to our reputation and to the roster with this recruiting blight is very very deep

When your working on your truck, do you ever feel bad for the wrench that isn't getting the job done?

If you've tried the third, fourth or fifth wrench/tool and it still isn't getting the job done, what do you do?

Keep trying or maybe try the sixth tool, or however many it takes to get the job done.
Yes we have no shortage of tools in this program!

Frost isn't getting it done in any way, shape, or form, but saying Frost doesn't care is either intellectually dishonest or you just don't follow the program very closely.

Trev's decision is a one year issue. If he were to fire Frost this year and make a bad hire due to so many other HC openings, we'd be in another 4 year spin cycle.

Hopefully one more year will give Leipold a chance to show he has what it takes.
Leipold or anyone else.

Why cause we got the same results as if he was starting. To me just shows the lack of quality qb we have in clutch situations
Agree, to some degree. If you put the entire offense on the QB, he had better be special. Not many of those guys around. Both Adrian and Logan are well beyond capable college QB if they are not option 1, option 2 and option 3. We were up 21-6 while throwing 5 passes. Then we decided “we’re gonna have to open it up” and punts turnovers, fumbles blocked kicks followed and Adrian was on the sideline in a sling. It’s not about the QB. It’s about the offensive Philosophy that is the problem.

Yes easy to say fix it now when you aren’t paying for the fix.
Fair point.

Today Scott's buyout is $20M. If I were Trev, I'd explain to Scott that it's looking awfully clear that he won't be the coach for long affer his buyout goes down to $7.5M. And then I'd see if Scott might meet me somewhere close to half-way between those two numbers in exchange for quitting now.

Where is new offensive coordinator? We need a different offesive philosophy because he had nine chances and proved it sid not work. 4 seasons and 16 victories. Wow

Where is new offensive coordinator? We need a different offesive philosophy because he had nine chances and proved it sid not work. 4 seasons and 16 victories. Wow

Yep.

That use to be 1 year and a month worth of work.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back