• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

How do you let this continue?

It's almost like those offensive assistants and Martinez weren't the whole problem. Who could've guessed. I thought when we got rid of those guys or started a different quarterback this team would be much better. Whose fault is it now because we can't blame the golden boy? Dawson maybe or Chinander? I guess we will just go back to the old reliable "it's the fans fault because our expectations are too high" excuse.

Trev's not ready to find and select the replacement. He came from a lower division program that didn't even have a football program. He doesn't have the contacts or the knowledge base right now to make an informed search and selection.

It would be worse for the long-term health of the program to make a bad hire this year, then to let this clown show continue for one more year.
maybe but often times the athletic department will call a search firm. I don't think connections would be super necessary if Nebraska did that.

I don't think Trev will call an audible and I'm willing to grant this might not be the right time to hire a new coach. Frost is awful though. Likely the worst coach in the post devaney era.

Last edited:
maybe but often times the athletic department will call a search firm. I don't think connections would be super necessary if Nebraska did that.

I don't think Trev will call an audible and I'm willing to grant this might not be the right time to hire a new coach. Frost is awful though. Likely the worst coach in the post devaney era.
Frost is duking it out with Bill Jennings as the worst head coach ever at Nebraska.

Trev's not ready to find and select the replacement. He came from a lower division program that didn't even have a football program. He doesn't have the contacts or the knowledge base right now to make an informed search and selection.

It would be worse for the long-term health of the program to make a bad hire this year, then to let this clown show continue for one more year.
Those were my thoughts exactly at his hire. Lower-division. No football program. In fact, wasn't getting rid of the football program one of his big tasks at UNO? That and a women's program. Volleyball?

It's almost like those offensive assistants and Martinez weren't the whole problem. Who could've guessed. I thought when we got rid of those guys or started a different quarterback this team would be much better. Whose fault is it now because we can't blame the golden boy? Dawson maybe or Chinander? I guess we will just go back to the old reliable "it's the fans fault because our expectations are too high" excuse.
. You pretty much nailed it.

When your working on your truck, do you ever feel bad for the wrench that isn't getting the job done?

If you've tried the third, fourth or fifth wrench/tool and it still isn't getting the job done, what do you do?

Keep trying or maybe try the sixth tool, or however many it takes to get the job done.

Ed Stewart was obviously the more qualified candidate. I think Trev was hired to not fire Frost.

When your working on your truck, do you ever feel bad for the wrench that isn't getting the job done?

If you've tried the third, fourth or fifth wrench/tool and it still isn't getting the job done, what do you do?

Keep trying or maybe try the sixth tool, or however many it takes to get the job done.
Stop listening to the dumba** that thinks inanimate objects are like people.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back