• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

How do you let this continue?

I sure hope Trev is talking to players. We can’t afford for half our team to hit the portal, when we have zero chance of reloading. It still might be best to move on, and I think the fan base is much more united around that than it was even a few weeks ago.

I sure hope Trev is talking to players. We can’t afford for half our team to hit the portal, when we have zero chance of reloading. It still might be best to move on, and I think the fan base is much more united around that than it was even a few weeks ago.
As the guy from Corn Nation said after the Minnesota debacle:

There's no hope. F this. GO BIG RED.

What is tough to take for me is the fact we have a failed coach that we are unwilling to let go because of cost or (?).

Many who believe we would have no chance to attract anyone else of substance if we were to somehow miraculously part ways with our current HC.

The true Kobayashi Maru.

Keep what we have and continue to flounder OR fire him and hire someone who will drown even quicker.

Depressing.

That’s a real risk.

20 million reasons why.
Understand the buyout, but what is the cost of staying the same? I’m the only Nebraska native in my immediate family. I converted each of my kids and their spouses to Nebraska Football. I’m the only one still watching games and buying Nebraska gear. The rest have all moved on.
I’m pretty sure I’m not alone, others have the same thing happening. In full disclosure, I’m not sure how much longer I’m going to stay tuned like I am. The frustration and dismay have been burdensome, and what was fun isn’t any more. While I’m venting, can’t Frost at least look like the CEO making $5m? Is it too much to ask to clean his act up and be an example for the university? I really think he needs about 3 or 4 years with the Nick school of rejected coaches to even give him a chance at leadership success.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back