• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

How critical is the next game and a win/loss effect.

Dude's getting canned if he goes 2-10. The assertion that Trev is openly sharing that Scott Frost has essentially zero performance expectations is among the most absurd things I've read on this message board.
This....right here.

Now that is SPOT ON

F
This....right here.

Now that is SPOT ON
First, Trev hasn't shared anything with me and nowhere did I state he had. You guys need to improve your reading skills.

Second, Scott Frost is not getting fired this year, regardless of what his record is. That is an absolute fact, regardless of whether it makes sense to you or anyone else on this forum.

GBR

F

First, Trev hasn't shared anything with me and nowhere did I state he had. You guys need to improve your reading skills.

Second, Scott Frost is not getting fired this year, regardless of what his record is. That is an absolute fact, regardless of whether it makes sense to you or anyone else on this forum.

GBR
LOL. OK

WOW

Here's an absolute fact: there is nobody on this board that knows whether Scott Frost is or is not coaching for his job this year.

Yep
Exactly GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

C

F

GBR
Fact?? Perhaps we should establish a baseline before this^^ nonsense goes any further: If Frost only wins 2 games this season, not even Trev Alberts will be able to save him.

Last edited:

F

GBR

My reading skills are fine. I didn't write that he shared it with you. But you are clearly implying that he shared it with someone who in turn shared it with you. If it's a voice inside your head, that's not a credible source.

My reading skills are fine. I didn't write that he shared it with you. But you are clearly implying that he shared it with someone who in turn shared it with you. If it's a voice inside your head, that's not a credible sosource.
Oh trust me. The voices inside my head are telling a completely different story.;)

How critical is Michigan State? Well lets examine this with a couple of "rules of guidance" in place.

1. The general rule is that we are trying to get to 6 wins and Bowl eligibility. Some might even call this a benchmark for retaining SF but lets not try to argue that point.

2. While we know that on any given Saturday anything can happen. Lets not talk the extreme rarity of relying on a win against tOSU and keep it within general boarders.

Consequences of a Loss. We lose the momentum that many have argued we have achieved over the last 3 games. Between the players, the coaching staff and the fans it would be devastating and puts us in a position where we still need 4 wins and the 3 most likely.....Purdue, Northwestern and Minnesota all of a sudden look like monster tasks.

Consequences of a win. Going on the road to beat a top 25 team builds on the confidence of all the players and the coaches. From the fan......and even the National perspective it sends a message that SF and Nebraska are not down and out while re-kicking the recruiting interests. More importantly, for chasing 6 wins it now brings not only the three early mentioned teams into play but also Iowa, Wisconsin and yes....even Michigan. Not saying all those would be wins because we beat Michigan State but they all of a sudden look like teams we can compete with.
We need this win if we hope to get to 6 wins.It doesn’t get any easier the rest of the way.Very important.Keep the faith.GBR.

Oh trust me. The voices inside my head are telling a completely different story.;)
Those voices in your head are echoes from DI's when you stepped on the yellow footprints. :) As for Frost's job status, it might bolster your "fact" claim if you would show us hard evidence that establishes it as such. Maybe Dr Fauci told you? :Lol:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back