• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

How bad is this loss to Illinois?

If this is the product we're gonna get on the field I'd just as soon have Mike Riley back. At least his 'old man smile' after a bad loss let you know the sun would come up the next day.

I don't like this 3 4 defense . They where pushed around all day.

Put an extra lineman in vs a LB..my god is it that hard to make an adjustment?

Last edited:

And to think I missed half an episode of Bob Ross and his Joy of Painting to watch Illinois kick the crap out of the Huskers. Damn.
I DVR'd and started 2 hours late. Early in the 2nd quarter I advanced to live. I ain't got time for this crap. I'll probably just make other plans for Saturdays now and watch later if there seems to be a reason to. Not necessarily just for a win, but if I think there might be some kind of progress.

Last edited:

I DVR'd and started 2 hours late. Early in the 2nd quarter I advanced to live. I ain't got time for this crap. I'll probably just make other plans for Saturdays now and watch later if there seems to be a reason to. Not necessarily just for a win, but if I think there might be some kind of progress.

Thankfully I didn’t watch it. I asked a family member to text me if I should watch it when it was over. He texted...”skip it.” I have done this new should I or should I not watch technique the last 2 weeks. Makes it easier to enjoy the weekend with everything going on.

I will delete the game later today. :(

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back