• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

How bad are the Pitt Panthers

HuttoHusker

Hutto Husker
10 Year Member
Man I was blown away how bad Pitt looked last night. Was it just a good Cincy team or a bad Pitt team? I wonder if our buddy Steve Peterson will survive this year, first a lose to Youngstown St and now Cincy. They have had 4 coaches in the last 2 years. What a mess. Oh and they claim Mark May... :puke:

Man I was blown away how bad Pitt looked last night. Was it just a good Cincy team or a bad Pitt team? I wonder if our buddy Steve Peterson will survive this year, first a lose to Youngstown St and now Cincy. They have had 4 coaches in the last 2 years. What a mess. Oh and they claim Mark May... :puke:
Well they lost to Youngstown State last week... Now YSU is a very respectable FCS team (just as the Dakota Schools and App State are)...but you would still expect Pitt to win that game 9 out of 10 times...

Just wait until they officially move to the ACC.

If you think getting dismantled by Cincinnati is bad, wait until you're getting your throat slit by Miami, Florida State and Virginia Tech.

If Pitt doesn't stop the hemorrhaging soon, they'll be losing by 40 points to Wake Forest and Duke (on the grass, not the court).

The Peder doesn't believe in gravitating to mediocrity, he believes in diving in head first and fully embracing it. You can't feel sorry for the people at Pitt...they took him back after having gotten rid of him once.

Poor effort, poor result.

Just look at the final 26 seconds of the first half. Pitt gets down to around the 5 yard line. Clock stops with a first down. Do they immediately spike the ball? Nope, they call a play. But the players don't hustle to the line. Linemen meander up, look around, and WALK to the line. Even worse, they sub in a tight end. Who doesn't fly across the field down to the 5 to get set, but jogs down the field. They snap the ball with 13 seconds, wasting half their time. Couple plays later, the QB launches the ball out of bounds, and time runs out. If they showed any sense of urgency they could have got at least a FG, making it a 2 possession game.

Last edited:
Poor effort, poor result.

Just look at the final 26 seconds of the first half. Pitt gets down to around the 5 yard line. Clock stops with a first down. Do they immediately spike the ball? Nope, they call a play. But the players don't hustle to the line. Linemen meander up, look around, and WALK to the line. Even worse, they sub in a tight end. Who doesn't fly across the field down to the 5 to get set, but jogs down the field. They snap the ball with 13 seconds, wasting half their time. Couple plays later, the QB launches the ball out of bounds, and time runs out. If they showed any sense of urgency they could have got at least a FG, making it a 2 possession game.

They had to preserve their shutout. ;)

In a cost cutting effort the Pitt AD has changed the team's practice uniform citing savings in initial outlay and laundry especially when amoratized over a ten year period.

BadFootballPhoto2-300x189.jpg

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back