• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked How are the coaches traveling for the in home visits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howlin Wolf

Recruit
5 Year Member
I saw that Bo and Papuchis were in Calif for a couple in home visits and i was wondering if they had to travel commercial or are there private planes available to the coaching staff for these important final visits? The subject of a University Jet purchase or a time purchase of Jet service had surfaced a couple weeks ago and i wondered how the guys are getting out there today.

I believe I read an article saying our coaches fly commercial and that it does put them at a little bit of a recruiting disadvantage (not able to cover as much territory because you have to wait for plane changes, etc).

Coaches flying commercial in all likelihood but probably not in first class but coach (of course!).

I have it on good knowledge (personal knowledge) that Norvell and Callahan flew commerical.

I would imagine commercial is a back up but they fly privately. Why else the program to donate hours, gas and planes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back