• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Hotels near Lucas Oil in Indy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

have no idea what is available. I have stayed at the downtown Hilton, which I recommend. I have also stayed at the Conrad, which is also first class. If not staying downtown, there is a Hampton on the NW side. http://hamptoninn3.hilton.com/en/ho...napolis-northwest-park-100-INDWDHX/index.html.

I have stayed here a number of times when making calls in Indy area. It has served me well. It appears all three have rooms available.

Last edited:
Expedia is showing a number of downtown properties. They are pricier than usual, but that's not surprising.

I have been on expedia and it looks like everything is booked within a 5 mile radius...no big deal will just cab it to and from

I have been to the race @ Indy 500 many times(friend has tickets) and this post is not concerning hotel.

I would drive to Indy from KC just to dine @ St. Elmo's for a steak, and then drive back to KC. They don't take reservations for race weekends, but I would try for the night before the big game. Prime Rib end cut will feed you for the whole weekend. Nicky Blanes is a good martini/cigar bar as well, and 1 block from St. Elmo's downtown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back