• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Hoosiers for Huskers Indiana Game Tailgate

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigRedMax

Administrator
Staff member
20 Year Member
The Hoosiers for Huskers Alumni Chapter will be having a tailgate prior to the Indiana game this Saturday. Details are on their flyer. I will be there and encourage other Husker fans to come and to wear black.

Hoosiers-4-Huskers-IU-Tailgate.jpg

Hadn't heard about the Black Out till now, certainly makes sense but the last time I participated in an organized Black Out of an away game it didn't work out so well.. Wisc. 2011

Is there a Friday night hotel/bar party/pep rally/huddle for the Indiana game ? Details on time location are appreciated.

Is there a Friday night hotel/bar party/pep rally/huddle for the Indiana game ? Details on time location are appreciated.

I am leaving for Indiana today. Spending some time with Donna's family in Bloomington in advance of the game. I will check out a Friday night location and post it in a day or two.

Sticky until before game time. If you plan on going to the Hoosiers for Huskers tailgate the best lot to park in is Lot 14. I just got a pass at the ticket office and Lot 12 is sold out.

I am leaving for Indiana today. Spending some time with Donna's family in Bloomington in advance of the game. I will check out a Friday night location and post it in a day or two.

Was hoping on Nick's on Kirkwood but they had no interest in blocking off some table for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back