• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Honey Sriracha Wings

KingTM

All Big 10
5 Year Member
Grilled some wings Saturday and tossed them in some home made honey-Sriracha sauce when done. Mind. Blown.

I like to entertain. A lot. Probably too much for my wife's taste but I never need an excuse to have a party.

These will be in regular rotation this spring/summer.

Last edited:

Grilled some wings Saturday and tossed them in some home made honey-Sriracha sauce when done. Mind. Blown.

I like to entertain. A lot. Probably too much for my wife's taste but I never need an excuse to have a party.

These will be in regular rotation this spring/summer.

Bet that was good. I've started double frying my wings and they are now insanely crispy.

Bet that was good. I've started double frying my wings and they are now insanely crispy.

I love mine fried too but after grilling some for the first time last summer, I've been doing most of mine like that. Or smoked, those rock too. Here's the recipe if you're interested, stupid simple and delicious.
Honey Sriracha Wings

Seasoning
1 large package wings
2 tbsp melted butter
2 tbsp vegetable oil
2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp salt

Preheat grill and prep wings.
Remove wingtip and discard and split wings at joint. Place in large bowl and toss in combined ingredients above.

Sauce
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup Sriracha sauce
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 stick melted butter
Juice of 1 fresh lime

Bring sauce to low boil and reduce heat. Grill wings and toss in sauce when done. I got some sesame seeds, toasted them and sprinkled them on the wings for added flavor and aesthetics. Next time, to keep with the Asian theme, I might make some Korean bbq lettuce wraps with some kind of dipping sauce as a side.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
I love mine fried too but after grilling some for the first time last summer, I've been doing most of mine like that. Or smoked, those rock too. Here's the recipe if you're interested, stupid simple and delicious.
Honey Sriracha Wings

Seasoning
1 large package wings
2 tbsp melted butter
2 tbsp vegetable oil
2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp salt

Remove wingtip and discard and split wings at joint. Place in large bowl and toss in combined ingredients above.

Sauce
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup Sriracha sauce
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 stick melted butter
Juice of 1 fresh lime

Bring sauce to low boil and reduce heat. Grill wings and toss in sauce when done. I got some sesame seeds, toasted them and sprinkled them on the wings for added flavor and aesthetics. Next time, to keep with the Asian theme, I might make some Korean bbq lettuce wraps with some kind of dipping sauce as a side.

Enjoy!

:thumbsup:

Honey Sriracha Wings

Seasoning
1 large package wings
2 tbsp melted butter
2 tbsp vegetable oil
2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp salt

Sauce
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup Sriracha sauce
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 stick melted butter
Juice of 1 fresh lime

Enjoy!

I'll report back after I try some, hopefully soon! Thanks.

Made these tonight. I went a little heavy on the honey because my wife doesn't like spicy food....and it was fantastic.

Made these tonight. I went a little heavy on the honey because my wife doesn't like spicy food....and it was fantastic.

Excellent. Did you grill, fry or bake your wings? I'm thinking of baking some next time with the sauce on them versus tossing afterwards, to create a glaze.

Smoked on the grill. Used a little corn starch in the run to help crisp them up.

Sounds tasty. Thanks for the corn starch tip. I've used it while deep frying chicken but never while smoking something. I'll have to give it a shot.

KingTM;2232087 Sounds tasty. Thanks for the corn starch tip. I've used it while deep frying chicken but never while smoking something. I'll have to give it a shot.[/QUOTE said:
If you search big green egg and corn starch wings you should find multiple examples.

Love amazingribs.com. I like his rubs and sauces. Plus, I'm kind of a dork and like the science behind everything. Although, a lot of the time I use just salt and black pepper.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back