• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Home from the game

Sooner 24

BOOMER SOONER!!!
20 Year Member
That was the best game I’ve seen Martinez play. He made really good decisions, accurate throws and scrambled for positive yardage a majority of the time. The offense answered time and again after an OU score. That’s the best coaching job I’ve seen from Frost. Penalties and special teams killed Nebraska. The entire team played lights out.

I’m not all in on Rattler. He makes bad decisions, is slow a foot and is not that accurate a passer.

I hope that the Nebraska fans that attended were treated well and all have safe journeys home.

Last edited:

There was a decent amount of Huskers in the crowd. Made a decent amount of noise considering most were in the endzone corner behind the OU band.

There was a decent amount of Huskers in the crowd. Made a decent amount of noise considering most were in the endzone corner behind the OU band.
There were some in the seated in the southeast part of the stadium also.

Me and my 5 bohemian buddies from Verdigre had a great time. Stayed in perry Oklahoma both nights. Got to the hotel 700 Friday night. They had a class of 58 class reunion there. They insisted on feeding us. Got treated nicely everywhere.

As for the game, I want to commend Oklahoma for their remembrance of that game and our shared history.
they showed Johnny Rodgers punt return on the big screen, among other hilights.
They didn't have to do that.

My sister and her husband were at the game. Treated very well by the OU fans and the OU fans were extremely complimentary of how well we played. Her husband estimated 12-15k Husker fans in attendance and that they were noticeably loud on several occasions.

That was the best game I’ve seen Martinez play. He made really good decisions, accurate throws and scrambled for positive yardage a majority of the time. The offense answered time and again after an OU score. That’s the best coaching job I’ve seen from Frost. Penalties and special teams killed Nebraska. The entire team played lights out.

I’m not all in on Rattler. He makes bad decisions, is slow a foot and is not that accurate a passer.

I hope that the Nebraska fans that attended were treated well and all have safe journeys home.
Best of luck to OU the rest of the year!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back