• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Holiday Bowl - North Carolina vs. Oregon Dec. 28th

BigRedMax

Administrator
Staff member
20 Year Member
Check out Oregon at North Carolina Fanalytix. Click on the image to open the interactive version where you can drill down on drives, plays, scores and other stats before and after the game.

nc led by mack brown or oregon with ex neb players.....

in dont like either team...

Demand 1-second game clock !!

mack.png

Last edited:

That was a great game. Was really rooting against the Ducks, though . . . can't stand them.

Does UNC not have any kind of kicker at all? That would have been a long FG for sure, but hail Mary odds are pretty much non-existent. Seems like a FG try might have been slighly better odds even if low. But maybe their guy just isn't remotely capable?

That was a great game. Was really rooting against the Ducks, though . . . can't stand them.

Does UNC not have any kind of kicker at all? That would have been a long FG for sure, but hail Mary odds are pretty much non-existent. Seems like a FG try might have been slighly better odds even if low. But maybe their guy just isn't remotely capable?

I've often wondered if, instead of a three step approach, you could put the kicker in motion parallel to the LOS, and then when he hits three steps from the holder, snap the ball. It would add 10-15 yds to his range, I would think.

Of course you're tipping your hand to the kick block team, on timing up the snap, but....

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back