• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Holiday Bowl cancelled

I wonder if it will just end up being the "New Year's Six" bowl games that get played. Hopefully there will be some other bowl games besides those six.

No surprise at all. More to come probably. They need to find a market that is safe and hold a few bowl games there instead of all over the place.

What is interesting to me ... is that of the 36 sanctioned FBS bowl games there are 4 in California

LA Bowl, Redbox Bowl, Holiday Bowl and Rose Bowl. I suspect all but the Rose Bowl will be cancelled.

Good year to start The Dorothy Lynch Corn Bowl in Lincoln, NE!
Kellogg's Frosted Corn Flakes Bowl

Next year in Dublin ....

Qwh9y0i.png

What is interesting to me ... is that of the 36 sanctioned FBS bowl games there are 4 in California

LA Bowl, Redbox Bowl, Holiday Bowl and Rose Bowl. I suspect all but the Rose Bowl will be cancelled.
Yeah, I'm not surprised by these bowls canceling given where they are located. Places like Texas will still have them I bet.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back