• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Holding Calls

And all of you who want to stay in this conference better be prepared for years and years of the same.

Nobody, I mean nobody, Officials in Chicago, referees, administrators, anyone, wants DONU to be in the BIG, only Delaney and he is gone........

Sooner we realize this fact and then act on it the better. :(

Last edited:
And all of you who want to stay in this conference better be prepared for years and years of the same.

Nobody, I mean nobody, Officials in Chicago, referees, administrators, anyone, wants DONU to be in the BIG, only Delaney and he is gone........

Sooner we realize this fact and then act one it the better. :(

Tough to argue seeing this kind of data.
But I’m whining.....
Sigh.......

Yet we sure get a good amount of holding called on us, and it is often at critical times such as the one on Friday that erased AM's 30-yard run and ruined a promising drive.

Our D-Line isn't so bad that they never get held. Come on Big 10, be better.
And it was a hold - and totally unnecessary at that.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned this. What was most egregious was that there was blatant holding by Iowa on their first TD play - that directly affected the pressure on the QB (I was screaming HOLDING! at the TV). But the one against us that turned a 50-yard gain into a 10-yard penalty was not even holding. If Benhart was holding on that play, the refs should be calling holding on EVERY play, because there's much worse holding than that on every play (by all teams).

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back