• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Hold on to your butts....in happens in three's: Martin ticketed but not for DUI

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's too bad he hasn't learned about responsiblilty. I'll bet Bo tries to "learn 'im".

Even if every coach was in Lincoln, do you think he would have stopped? This behavior is something you can't coach.

http://www.omaha.com/article/201112...nu-s-mcdermott-cited-by-police-after-accident

Here's your 3rd. Dude is lucky. Let's just say that rolling your car around 2AM sunday morning and not having to deal with the popo until Sunday night is quite convenient! Lucky he probably got away with a DUI and lucky he didn't kill himself or anyone else.

Good Lord! Thank you sir that will be enough. Kid is lucky to be bruised and alive is right. Thanks for the update but I don't want to hear about anymore. Seriously! no more

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back