• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Hoiberg to retire a Husker??

:( He probably meant that his time with Nebrasketball will end his career - be so unsuccessful that he will never be hired to work in basketball again.

Thanks. You just ruined my day.
crying.gif

:Biggrin:

Biggest concern is ISU job opening up again in the future.

Could depend on timing there as well as any potential buyout. Like if it came open after his first year at NU would he jump? Could ISU afford it? Who knows. I’m now a bit of an ISU fan, hope their coach stays.

Could depend on timing there as well as any potential buyout. Like if it came open after his first year at NU would he jump? Could ISU afford it? Who knows. I’m now a bit of an ISU fan, hope their coach stays.

2025 extension for Prohm. Unless he tanks or bails, not gonna be too soon.

I'm not worried ... but if I were, I'd be concerned more about the NBA sniffing around than Iowa State (who's paying their Prohm queen ~half of FH's DONU salary).

kind of a catch 22, hope FH does so well & builds DONU Hoops into something special, so that we are concerned that someone might try to pry him away. IF that type of success & attention does happen, he'll be legendary & we'll all be quite pleased with the results & the fun ride, so again, I'm not going to worry about potential departure, he just got here.

Last edited:
2025 extension for Prohm. Unless he tanks or bails, not gonna be too soon.
A best case scenario is to root for both ISU and Nebraska to be wildly successful as most coaches don't want to leave a program that they've built into a contender, nor do they want to move to a program where the expectations might be unrealistic. More ISU and Nebraska success can help on both sides of that.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back