• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

Hoiberg, Moos and Tarrell Farley

Omg, that's Terrell Farley?! He looks old and small. Man, Farley is one of my top three favorite Husker Blackshirts ever. No player was more capable of absolutely blowing up a play than Farley.
one of the most natural and instinctive players I've ever seen play. He had an amazing ability to get to where he needed to in order to make the play or blow it up. Was it that Kansas state game where he demolished their entire offense?

I know he had a lot of troubles with alcohol. Hope he's put those under control so he can rebuild things

KleinTxHusker

Blackshirt
10 Year Member
one of the most natural and instinctive players I've ever seen play. He had an amazing ability to get to where he needed to in order to make the play or blow it up. Was it that Kansas state game where he demolished their entire offense?

I know he had a lot of troubles with alcohol. Hope he's put those under control so he can rebuild things
Too bad he couldn't outrun an LPD Officer...

Officer Krupke, we didn't want you to catch this guy, we needed him...

Last edited:

Cyberbach

Founding Father
15 Year Member
Word is he would "disappear" right before the kickoff to do a Colt 45 and a blunt.... then he was unstoppable.

HuskerWeatherman

Husker Fan
15 Year Member

Might have been K-State.

My friends and I always referred to Farley as a heat seeking missile.