• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

HMax OU game Meet and Greet Event Fri 9/16

Picture to make Pops happy:

Smiley Lewis, HuskerWeatherman, Pops, Weino, Sonny

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1525796975098.jpg
    FB_IMG_1525796975098.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

What time is everyone showing up? I'm driving up and back from Beatrice so I'm not planning to be there that long as I have to make the drive home. I was planning on getting there around 6.

What time is everyone showing up? I'm driving up and back from Beatrice so I'm not planning to be there that long as I have to make the drive home. I was planning on getting there around 6.
We will Probably be kicked out of the place by 6

Damn. This is awesome. Thanks Sonny.

Unfortunately I have to referee that night or I would have driven the 8 hours and made a weekend of it.

I've reserved the back room of the Garage Bar for a HuskerMax Oklahoma pregame get together on Friday, Sept 16, 5 PM - ???. I plan to have HuskerMax lanyards and name tags for all HMax members in attendance. This will be an event you won't want to miss!

Please reply in this thread if you plan to attend so I can have supplies available for everyone. Looking forward to meeting all of you knuckleheads.

@tango

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back