• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

HMax OU game Meet and Greet Event Fri 9/16

Sonny

Antediluvian Abrasiveness
20 Year Member
I've reserved the back room of the Garage Bar for a HuskerMax Oklahoma pregame get together on Friday, Sept 16, 5 PM - ???. I plan to have HuskerMax lanyards and name tags for all HMax members in attendance. This will be an event you won't want to miss!

Please reply in this thread if you plan to attend so I can have supplies available for everyone. Looking forward to meeting all of you knuckleheads.

Last edited:
Dang. I had you penciled in for the dunking machine.
I working a different location that night...

ad-bundy-05.jpg

I've reserved the back room of the Garage Bar for a HuskerMax Oklahoma pregame get together on Friday, Sept 16, 5 PM - ???. I plan to have HuskerMax lanyards and name tags for all HMax members in attendance. This will be an event you won't to miss!

Please reply in this thread if you plan to attend so I can have supplies available for everyone. Looking forward to meeting all of you knuckleheads.
Shoulda had @Sonny proofread this for you first

I've reserved the back room of the Garage Bar for a HuskerMax Oklahoma pregame get together on Friday, Sept 16, 5 PM - ???. I plan to have HuskerMax lanyards and name tags for all HMax members in attendance. This will be an event you won't want to miss!

My daughter got us tickets for the Packers game that weekend as a surprise when I had planned to go to the OU-Nebraska

Sigh

I Will put the national guard on standby,

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back