• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Hit Piece by Irish Writer

Also: this post (by Chris Hatch) is much better than what I wrote.

It's the perfect mix of slapping back at the column's writer and acknowledging that we need own our past.

Highly recommended.

The article sounds like something noted Nebraska-hater Pat Forde would write.

Maybe he ghost-wrote it.

This is probably this poor community college professors shining moment in journalism We should go easy on him.

I don't even know if a response is even needed for that craptastic piece, just let it marinate on its own in its own cesspool. I read it twice and what it is becomes more evident and gets worse with each pass.

One final thought from me on this.....
Shame on that Irish newspaper for running that hit piece in advance of this game. Nebraska and its fans are traveling thousands of miles to visit Ireland, and this is the way that you welcome them?

The Ireland tourist industry was badly hurt by covid, so rather than celebrate the fact that a lot of American money is going to be pumped into the economy thanks to this game, you choose instead to trash one of the participants.

Truly shameful.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back