• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

High School Headbutt

And after the head butt he starts to go after another ref as he is coming off the field.

C

That kid should not be allowed and probably won't play another football game at any level.
Well, except maybe Miami and Oakland.

Something very fishy about that. Patriot tampering?

C

Well it could be as they were for sure ready. My thoughts are AB wanted to be on a team he could stick it to Pittsburgh and they wisely traded him where that wasn’t going to be an issue.

Problem is AB out smarted them at the cost of guaranteed money but at the opportunity to:

Win a super bowl and doing so by sticking it to Pittsburgh.

As for the kid.......I saw the video and the kid should be suspended indefinitely. The team I don’t think it was that bad, but something is up with that team as I hear they were already previous issues there.

Last edited:
Well it could be as they were for sure ready. My thoughts are AB wanted to be on a team he could stick it to Pittsburgh and they wisely traded him where that wasn’t going to be an issue.

Problem is AB out smarted them at the cost of guaranteed money but at the opportunity to:

Win a super bowl and doing so by sticking it to Pittsburgh.

As for the kid.......I saw the video and the kid should be suspended indefinitely. The team I don’t think it was that bad, but something is up with that team as I hear they were already previous issues there.

I hear you on AB and yes, that kid should be suspended from football for this year minimum.

C

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back