• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

Get a 50% welcoming bonus on your first bet. Click here
HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

High 4 * TE Carter Nelson Is N

Just saw Nelson is visiting Notre Dame. Will try and post a link but I’m on my phone and it’s doesn’t always cooperate.

Just saw Nelson is visiting Notre Dame. Will try and post a link but I’m on my phone and it’s doesn’t always cooperate.
Honestly, this one scares me. I wouldn't be surprised to see a decommit. I'm sure he's watched Nebraska play and cannot be impressed with what he's seen from the offense and Satterfield. Who's going to throw him the ball next year? Would you want to be a top flight offensive player in the country and want to come to Nebraska and have Sims or Haarberg be your QB?

Honestly, this one scares me. I wouldn't be surprised to see a decommit. I'm sure he's watched Nebraska play and cannot be impressed with what he's seen from the offense and Satterfield. Who's going to throw him the ball next year? Would you want to be a top flight offensive player in the country and want to come to Nebraska and have Sims or Haarberg be your QB?
Kaelin

ND situation at Qb for next year is uncertain also, hell they had to go out and get a Portal QB to start this year and after tonight may very well have 3 losses also

My uninformed thought on this is they just want to take advantage of a free trip to what is considered to be one of the historical Meccas of college football for what will probably be an exciting game.

I hope.
I hope it won't be exciting and, vomit in my mouth, I hope USC kicks ass.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks