• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

High 4* Carter Whitt to visit > Commit Wake Forest

As I understand it, he's leaving/left Brewster and going to college for Spring? Is it possible for him to get enough partial-semester credits to be eligible to join Nebraska in November in any capacity? Or will he try to greyshirt? He could sit out the season for COVID reasons at this point and still have 5 years of eligibility (I think).

I don't understand this decision, but will be happy if he's 'N'.
I'm wondering if they implement a 'no eligibility loss' this year in basketball, since the sport technically starts in the fall? If that's possible, he could finish whatever he needed to this semester, and join the team second semester, not using any eligibility, but gaining experience.

I'm wondering if they implement a 'no eligibility loss' this year in basketball, since the sport technically starts in the fall? If that's possible, he could finish whatever he needed to this semester, and join the team second semester, not using any eligibility, but gaining experience.
for football they said early enrollees for 2021 can't participate in football this academic year (including games in the Winter / Spring). If Whitt just wants to practice with the team, I think he can do that, and it would probably be a more productive free year than at a prep school.

Whitt is expected to graduate from Brewster Academy after the first semester and enroll in college at the second semester.

And Nebraska appears to be the leader in the recruitment of the 6-3 point guard. Whitt currently has all three of his Crystal Ball predictions for the Cornhuskers.
Good length for a point guard. Average athlete, but has the frame to fill out and hold his own physically. Is a top of the line passer. Excels at the hook pass against the grain. Goes either direction equally well. Will get a little loose with the dribble at times, though. Keeps the defense honest with his shot but has room to improve as a shooter. Average at best defender, but is opportunistic and will compete for rebounds and loose balls.
Comparison can be tough. Best I have come up with so far for Whitt is former Gonzaga point guard Josh Perkins.

3 or 4 cbs for Nebraska, but I don't think we have any scholarships immediately available.

Principal competition seems to be VaTech, NC State, Wake Forest & Indiana.

May have to sweat this one out until 4pm EST, despite the CB's. :Timeout:

Swing and a miss. Fred said we are in on a couple of good high schoolers, so let's see if we can land the next one.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back