• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

High 3-star OL Matthew Anderson is N/ Update: Made USA Today All -USA Louisiana First Team

***? is that you??

I’ve always wondered who that was. Rick Flare?

Welp. This was a no brainer. I broke the news about 2 weeks ago.

giphy.gif

He makes Coach Austin look small. Good size. We need a few more of theses guys. Seems like a great guy. GBR

giphy.gif

Way to go out on a limb there sparky.

I’ve always wondered who that was. Rick Flare?

giphy.gif

Way to go out on a limb there sparky.
After calling out Anderson is N two weeks ago, I was blasted and banned from a thread. Today I write one post saying that I called it. Nice try sparky. And @HuskerGene , how you like them apples?
I don’t like this post only if I could edit it like you mod. On this subject, I recall you issuing an apology for being wrong. Last thing if you’re going to post like one of the boys be able to take the heat back without issuing a senseless vacation.

After calling out Anderson is N two weeks ago, I was blasted and banned from a thread. Today I write one post saying that I called it. Nice try sparky. And @HuskerGene , how you like them apples?

I don’t like this post only if I could edit it like you mod. On this subject, I recall you issuing an apology for being wrong. Last thing if you’re going to post like one of the boys be able to take the heat back without issuing a senseless vacation.

You called it for a guy who had 1 power 5 offer at the time. Like I said, way to go out on a limb. Most on the board could have made that call and had a good chance of being right.

Last edited:
You called it for a guy who had 1 power 5 offer at the time. Like I said, way to go out on a limb. Most on the board could have made that call and had a good chance of being right.
giphy.gif

Sorry, I made the call and posted one post about it. I didn’t see the others make the call, so that hypothetical is meaningless to me. This thread is about Matt Anderson. Excited to have a 6’7 tackle, a position of need. #GBR

giphy.gif

Sorry, I made the call and posted one post about it. I didn’t see the others make the call, so that hypothetical is meaningless to me. This thread is about Matt Anderson. Excited to have a 6’7 tackle, a position of need. #GBR
I’ll just weigh in here. I really didn’t care to get into it initially, but IMO if you have a source (that’s how I took it) who tells you a kid committed/will commit, announcing it on the main board is really doing him a disservice. Maybe stop at “heard he really liked it” or something, but that should be his to announce, no one else.

Dude you really need to take a chill pill and get over yourself. This thread is not about you and your ego. I find it sad that you decided to take over a kids commitment thread to make it about yourself.

You were banned from that thread for challenging moderation. End of story. Had you not done that you would have been within your right to keep posting.

Trust me my brother I can take it. For the record I have never been one of the boys nor did I ever want to be. I've been on this board for almost 12 years and for the record served in combat zones as a Air Force Officer all over the world so I can take the heat tough guy. My advice to you is to back off and do so right now. Your on thin ice as a whole on this forum and in this thread.

Your free to keep posting but this subject is done. People are coming to this thread to read the good news on Matt Anderson not to to read nor put up with this stuff.

Cheers

RR

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back