• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Hey, it was my bad for today's close game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebraska1

Cornhusker since 1969
20 Year Member
The wind ripped my Husker flag off the house. Holder and all. I will have it fixed by the B1G Championship Game. Sorry, it won't happen again. :thumbsup:

Gosh Dangit NEB1 get your sh.. together, these are freshman mistakes you are too old for this type of mistake!!!! :Biggrin:

And here I thought it was me since I called in sick today. It figures I get to watch the game and look what happens.

:)

The wind ripped my Husker flag off the house. Holder and all. I will have it fixed by the B1G Championship Game. Sorry, it won't happen again. :thumbsup:

Oops I guess I forgot to wash my Husker shirt that I've worn for the last 5 games and didn't wear it today, so maybe I can take a little heat off your shoulders.

That has happened to me many times! It depends where your flag flies. You may have it happen again, unless you find another direction to hang it! :lol:

Last edited:
At our watch party, fans realized they were sitting on the wrong side of the table and that was the reason the Huskers were behind. They switched sides and it worked! One fan went home at half-time and said that was her sacrifice because they have pulled the game out whenever she has spent the 2nd half vacuuming her house. Everyone has to be willing to make the sacrifice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back