• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Henry Gray Transferring... WOW

Transferring to Florida International
I have to imagine that's close to home? He's a stud that could have gone to most schools. I assume he picked FIU for a reason that isn't football.

Best of luck to the kid, hate to see anyone going through something so bad you have to move to help out.

I have to imagine that's close to home? He's a stud that could have gone to most schools. I assume he picked FIU for a reason that isn't football.

Best of luck to the kid, hate to see anyone going through something so bad you have to move to help out.
Yes He is from Miami and FIU is near Miami.

Well, at least that means Gray's story of wanting/needing to be closer to home was legit. It's not like he bailed to go somewhere like Tennessee or Florida St. that are still pretty far from Miami.

He's probably the first 4* that FIU has landed in a while.

Yeah, FIU is in Miami so it's in his home town. Ole Miss went after him too (and a few others), so it fits the narrative of why he left Nebraska.

Wish him all the good fortune in the world. Family is important to him and that is probably why he was such a good fit here. We need guys with character and he has shown his character. Good luck Mr Gray. May the force be with you.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back