• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Hell Hole

Husker Eponymous

Scout Team
10 Year Member
Northwestern.jpg

From Northwesterns website

DO they have power there so our radio guys can power up their equipment or will they need a generator?

I watched a few Big Ten baseball games last year on BTN, and with the exception of our field, Penn State's, and Ohio State's all of the fields look terrible. I should note that PSU and OSU share their stadiums with minor league team like we do, so that's probably the reason those 3 are so much better than the rest.

Holy crap. We've got better HS stadiums around here. It really shows you where the Big10 ranks baseball in their pecking order.

I was never that impressed with Missouri's baseball field 4-5 years ago, maybe they have upgrades since.

It amazed me how you could come 10 minutes before the game on a Friday night and secure tickets right behind husker dugout.

That's pretty much the norm for the vast majority of college baseball parks in the country. Heck, Buck Beltzer was more of a piece of garbage than that.

Holy crap. We've got better HS stadiums around here. It really shows you where the Big10 ranks baseball in their pecking order.

We've got 50 highschool stadiums in Nebraska that are better than that.

View attachment 2802

From Northwesterns website

Rocky Miller Park sounds like a pretty appropriate name!

Anyone want to bet the Big Ten Conference schools have a mini baseball facility arms race after they all take their tour through Lincoln?

Anyone want to bet the Big Ten Conference schools have a mini baseball facility arms race after they all take their tour through Lincoln

I don't think they care.

Remember, these are the same coaches who are lobbying for fall baseball and a separate end of the year championship.

I watched a few Big Ten baseball games last year on BTN, and with the exception of our field, Penn State's, and Ohio State's all of the fields look terrible. I should note that PSU and OSU share their stadiums with minor league team like we do, so that's probably the reason those 3 are so much better than the rest.

Yeh, I'm sure, those minor leagues take care of the field, or pay for extra help, to be sure PSU and OSU take care of it.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back