• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Heard it here first

You looking through the Hubble telescope?

that year is 2031… 10 light years away
More than anything I think there is no one that is head and shoulders above the rest.
If Nebraska can play a little more disciplined, cut down on turnovers they really are not that far away. Again I said west division not big 10.

OSU is going to be very interesting to watch especially early on. Lets remember they have a very inexperienced QB which can result in some serious problems early on. Yea I know he's already been awarded ALL WORLD status before he's accomplished anything on the field. Folks here are saying for Nebraska to show them which is fair imo. However I'm taking the same attitude regarding OSU starting a very inexperienced QB. Things can go south in a hurry for OSU with a under performing QB imo.

OSU is going to be very interesting to watch especially early on. Lets remember they have a very inexperienced QB which can result in some serious problems early on. Yea I know he's already been awarded ALL WORLD status before he's accomplished anything on the field. Folks here are saying for Nebraska to show them which is fair imo. However I'm taking the same attitude regarding OSU starting a very inexperienced QB. Things can go south in a hurry for OSU with a under performing QB imo.
Perhaps you haven't looked at OSU opening schedule? They open with Minny @ MN and then face a highly regarded Oregon! You want to pencil wins for those games with an almost rookie QB be my guest. They could very easy lose either of those games imo. Remember they are used to seeing QB's with the experience of a Justin Fields the past couple of years. So perhaps you're right and those teams have no chance against them but I think it's going to be very interesting.

Too much surrounding talent to not succeed. Worst case scenario is they go to a backup qb. The kind of talent around the qb can make a 3 star look like a 5.

A year too early. IF Frost can put together a solid year in 2021 I think that will set them up for a B1G year in 2022. That is a very favorable schedule with OU at home and no OSU until the championship game :thumbsup:

2022 Nebraska Football Schedule​

Date OpponentTime/TVResult
Saturday
Aug. 27
Northwestern Wildcats Football Schedulevs Northwestern WildcatsAviva Stadium, Dublin, IrelandTime TBA ETTV TBA
Saturday
Sep. 3
North Dakota Fighting Hawks Football ScheduleNorth Dakota Fighting HawksMemorial Stadium, Lincoln, NETime TBA ETTV TBA
Saturday
Sep. 10
Georgia Southern Football ScheduleGeorgia Southern EaglesMemorial Stadium, Lincoln, NETime TBA ETTV TBA
Saturday
Sep. 17
Oklahoma Football ScheduleOklahoma SoonersMemorial Stadium, Lincoln, NETime TBA ETTV TBA
Saturday
Sep. 24
Rutgers Football Scheduleat Rutgers Scarlet KnightsSHI Stadium, Piscataway, NJTime TBA ETTV TBA
Saturday
Oct. 1
Indiana Football ScheduleIndiana HoosiersMemorial Stadium, Lincoln, NETime TBA ETTV TBA
Saturday
Oct. 8
OFF
Saturday
Oct. 15
Michigan Football Scheduleat Michigan WolverinesMichigan Stadium, Ann Arbor, MITime TBA ETTV TBA
Saturday
Oct. 22
Minnesota Golden Gophers Football ScheduleMinnesota Golden GophersMemorial Stadium, Lincoln, NETime TBA ETTV TBA
Saturday
Oct. 29
OFF
Saturday
Nov. 5
Wisconsin Badgers Football Scheduleat Wisconsin BadgersCamp Randall Stadium, Madison, WITime TBA ETTV TBA
Saturday
Nov. 12
Purdue Boilermakers Football SchedulePurdue BoilermakersMemorial Stadium, Lincoln, NETime TBA ETTV TBA
Saturday
Nov. 19
Illinois Football ScheduleIllinois Fighting IlliniMemorial Stadium, Lincoln, NETime TBA ETTV TBA
Friday
Nov. 25
Iowa Football Scheduleat Iowa Hawkeyes:thumbsup:

Too much surrounding talent to not succeed. Worst case scenario is they go to a backup qb. The kind of talent around the qb can make a 3 star look like a 5.
I simply can't agree with that statement in that OSU has ZERO experience at QB starting the season. I don't care how good the rest of the team is if the QB can't get it done. They don't even have a backup QB with any experience so not sure that idea does anything for them. No OSU QB except Fields even attempted a pass last season? If Stroud isn't sharp right out of the box OSU could experience trouble. They wouldn't be the first team to lose some games as their rookie QB gains some experience. Have the new QB get behind a decent team and who knows how he responds. It will be interesting to see how Stroud doesn't against Minny.

OSU is going to be very interesting to watch especially early on. Lets remember they have a very inexperienced QB which can result in some serious problems early on. Yea I know he's already been awarded ALL WORLD status before he's accomplished anything on the field. Folks here are saying for Nebraska to show them which is fair imo. However I'm taking the same attitude regarding OSU starting a very inexperienced QB. Things can go south in a hurry for OSU with a under performing QB i

A year too early. IF Frost can put together a solid year in 2021 I think that will set them up for a B1G year in 2022. That is a very favorable schedule with OU at home and no OSU until the championship game :thumbsup:

2022 Nebraska Football Schedule​

DateOpponentTime/TVResult
Saturday
Aug. 27
Northwestern Wildcats Football Schedulevs Northwestern WildcatsAviva Stadium, Dublin, IrelandTime TBA ETTV TBA
Saturday
Sep. 3
North Dakota Fighting Hawks Football ScheduleNorth Dakota Fighting HawksMemorial Stadium, Lincoln, NETime TBA ETTV TBA
Saturday
Sep. 10
Georgia Southern Football ScheduleGeorgia Southern EaglesMemorial Stadium, Lincoln, NETime TBA ETTV TBA
Saturday
Sep. 17
Oklahoma Football ScheduleOklahoma SoonersMemorial Stadium, Lincoln, NETime TBA ETTV TBA
Saturday
Sep. 24
Rutgers Football Scheduleat Rutgers Scarlet KnightsSHI Stadium, Piscataway, NJTime TBA ETTV TBA
Saturday
Oct. 1
Indiana Football ScheduleIndiana HoosiersMemorial Stadium, Lincoln, NETime TBA ETTV TBA
Saturday
Oct. 8
OFF
Saturday
Oct. 15
Michigan Football Scheduleat Michigan WolverinesMichigan Stadium, Ann Arbor, MITime TBA ETTV TBA
Saturday
Oct. 22
Minnesota Golden Gophers Football ScheduleMinnesota Golden GophersMemorial Stadium, Lincoln, NETime TBA ETTV TBA
Saturday
Oct. 29
OFF
Saturday
Nov. 5
Wisconsin Badgers Football Scheduleat Wisconsin BadgersCamp Randall Stadium, Madison, WITime TBA ETTV TBA
Saturday
Nov. 12
Purdue Boilermakers Football SchedulePurdue BoilermakersMemorial Stadium, Lincoln, NETime TBA ETTV TBA
Saturday
Nov. 19
Illinois Football ScheduleIllinois Fighting IlliniMemorial Stadium, Lincoln, NETime TBA ETTV TBA
Friday
Nov. 25
Iowa Football Scheduleat Iowa Hawkeyes:thumbsup:
Agreed. If we can somehow get 6 wins and a bowl this year out such a tough schedule, I'll consider that satisfactory and then we should be at 9 wins next year with that schedule.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back