• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Heading into the Spring Game, what question do you want answered?

I'm guessing Frost will keep the offense more vanilla than Fred Willard . . . but hope to see some better downfield passing and see which of the backups can throw or not.
You know, Brandon Vogel was on the radio this morning and brought this up and I can't believe I missed it. I want to see some shots deep to Betts, Manning, Martin, Toure, Falck, etc. that are completed against our 1s. We were missing explosiveness last year, and me seeing guys we aren't going to count on scoring deep in the second half against our 2s/3s won't change much for me. Would be cool to see a couple deep shots completed or a RB that shows some explosiveness for a long gain.

You know, Brandon Vogel was on the radio this morning and brought this up and I can't believe I missed it. I want to see some shots deep to Betts, Manning, Martin, Toure, Falck, etc. that are completed against our 1s. We were missing explosiveness last year, and me seeing guys we aren't going to count on scoring deep in the second half against our 2s/3s won't change much for me. Would be cool to see a couple deep shots completed or a RB that shows some explosiveness for a long gain.
RB and WR progress is greatly needed and would be a shot in the arm to go into the summer with some positive vibes. Once again I am buying the WR hype but see a real void at running back.

I don’t want to see ANY of those sideline passes...thrown downfield if you are going to throw the ball.

I’m interested in seeing how the offensive line looks and if Jurgens can continue to keep his snaps under control. As others have mentioned OLB is a big spot of concern. We really haven’t had a legitimate pass rusher since Randy Gregory. We don’t need anyone to be as good as he was but half his production would be nice. I wonder how the kid from Iowa is looking there. I know he had some hip issues. GBR!!

We working him outside? I always thought he’d be good there but thought he was starting inside.
I haven't heard anything so I don't know for sure, he was recruited for OLB so not sure why we would start inside when we have decent depth there.
Probably just wishful thinking on my part, but he seems like he may be the freak athlete needed for the position.
Don't know if he's as fast as I've read, but if so, pull a waterboy and say ok Kpai see the QB...ok go get him and the ball.

I haven't heard anything so I don't know for sure, he was recruited for OLB so not sure why we would start inside when we have decent depth there.
Probably just wishful thinking on my part, but he seems like he may be the freak athlete needed for the position.
Don't know if he's as fast as I've read, but if so, pull a waterboy and say ok Kpai see the QB...ok go get him and the ball.
I know we recruited him with Ruud and to play ILB per a lot of the articles where he gave responses, and they have him listed inside on Huskers.com. But I agree with you I like him outside too. He’s too small to make an impact early inside.

"The only questions this year are how badly will they stink, how long will they stink, and will they ever not stink?"

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back