• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Heading into the Spring Game, what question do you want answered?

For me, it’s “Are the concession the concession stands open?” Seriously, I’ve been Keto/Paleo and looking forward to a massive cheat day with a runza topped off with a slice of Val’s.

From a football perspective, do we have ANY RBs who look like they are ready? Does ST look viable? Do we have any hope of a backup QB who can win a BIG game.
Yes

For me, it’s “Are the concession the concession stands open?” Seriously, I’ve been Keto/Paleo and looking forward to a massive cheat day with a runza topped off with a slice of Val’s.

From a football perspective, do we have ANY RBs who look like they are ready? Does ST look viable? Do we have any hope of a backup QB who can win a BIG game.
Been rocking the Keto myself!

I want to see OLB, we need the piece opposite of Domann. That’s my only real concern for the defense, because otherwise we are going situational with Payne, Tannor, and Nelson. Someone needs to step up.

Im curious which corner looks good opposite of CTB. Is Clark healed, etc.?

Piper regressed a bit through 2020 after getting the starting nod, can he solidify A starting role for the 2021 season or will he let a guy like Bando, Banks, or Hixson take his spot?

Im frustrated with the format for the RBs because we shifted more to “thumpers” and if we are just going thud for the first half will we be able to gain anything from that? A lot of the guys do their work after contact. So I’m not sure our spring game star will be our guy for the fall.

I am not looking forward to everyone telling me how awesome we will be because of how good Omar Manning is.

I want to see our backup NGs and how they do against Jurgens and Hixson.

Last edited:
I'd like to see a defense that gets after it, and whether or not we can quit being fumble prone.
Pheldarius Payne step up as true pass rusher, maybe a couple of RB's separate themselves from the pack.
The O-line smack the D-line and open some at least smart car sized holes (preferably full size pickup).
Maybe a new 4* freshman make a name at OLB, and hear how fast he picks up the scheme.

Why have a game if the vets are only going thud?

If injuries are that much of a concern, just call it a day and come back in the fall.

I'm guessing Frost will keep the offense more vanilla than Fred Willard . . . but hope to see some better downfield passing and see which of the backups can throw or not.

Beyond that, come out healthy for the love of all that is holy!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back