• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Head Coaching Replacement Candidates

Did I miss it? I'm still waiting for the replacement announcement.
iu

Last edited:
It's too bad that Joe Moglia had health issues and is out of coaching. He really got the ball rolling at Coastal Carolina.

But then what about the guy who took over for him? I know they lost last night, but they certainly have been playing well this year and they were 11-1 last year.

HCSF has not built any culture in four years if he had built a culture at all he wouldn’t of allowed the players to vote against going to a bowl game last year he whined about huskers being ready to play football and then when they were given an opportunity to show their skills to the nation they Vote no as far as them going to a bowl game was concerned

HCSF has not built any culture in four years if he had built a culture at all he wouldn’t of allowed the players to vote against going to a bowl game last year he whined about huskers being ready to play football and then when they were given an opportunity to show their skills to the nation they Vote no as far as them going to a bowl game was concerned
Hmmm.....
I wonder if there was anything different/unique that happened last year that could have contributed to such an anomaly/contradiction, and fostered a desire amongst the players to just want to go home and be with their families over the holidays?

Last edited:
When the platoon signs up they know what they’re in for and sometimes they don’t know but they know that whatever their commanding officer says goes

We were the laughingstock of the bag and the rest of the country when we try to get out of playing Oklahoma this year and we were also going to back to the Big Ten commissioner and schedule replacement games on our own last year

Would you rather spend time with your family on the beach at a ball game our freezer Your tail off in international Falls Minnesota for the holiday break

Would you rather spend time with your family on the beach at a ball game our freezer Your tail off in international Falls Minnesota for the holiday break
Are you an NPC?

Millions of people died from covid last year. The lockdowns were draconian. There was little "normal" socialization or travel. Those players had friends and family members who died, and some that could likely still die, and they wanted to be with them one last time. You don't know what each of their situations/circumstances were. Its about them, and not you. So stop pouting just because you think you got robbed of watching them play in an empty stadium. You are acting selfish.

Last edited:
That’s not a valid criticism! I’m all for criticism that’s warranted but last year was anything but normal.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back