• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Head Coach

@1960Husker
You are assuming and that makes a few things, none of which is an assertiveness of the correctness. Rejecting Occam's Razor is cute and all, but you're not arguing against winnerwinner in any manner other than for your opinion.

Isn't that cute, too, who likes your post? The band is back together.

Well based on his stubble, we all know Scott Frost rejects Occam's Razor.

Is it really this difficult for you to accept that people disagree with much of what you say and that there is a very real possibility that you are wrong?
I merely pointed out that winnerwinner has a more simpler explanation, therefore is more likely true. The other guy rejects the premise because he thinks it's the wrong outcome. I've yet to give my perspective.

I merely pointed out that winnerwinner has a more simpler explanation, therefore is more likely true.
Wrong.
It is not more likely true simply because it has a simpler explanation. That is just your opinion, therefore you are disingenuous and misleading/dishonest when you make a statement that appears to present it as fact.

Occums razor is a problem-solving preference/philosophy, not an irrefutable rule for verification.

I merely pointed out that winnerwinner has a more simpler explanation, therefore is more likely true. The other guy rejects the premise because he thinks it's the wrong outcome. I've yet to give my perspective.

I don’t know that the simplest explanation is more likely to be true, but it is simpler. Each and every outcome will be based on an evaluation of its own merits, simple or not. Sometimes the truth is the most convoluted thing to get to, which is so often why people look for and want the easy answer.

You know the season is circling the toilet bowl when we have a 12 page thread about our coaches grooming habits....sheesh

Ain't that the truth. He just came off the practice field and is giving a PC. What do you want him to dress like this.

This is one of PJ's dressed down looks at a PC. I think he looks like a douche. He is really good coach, but I am not into the image. He is working too hard at it.

Frost could probably spit out his chew before he comes to the microphone, but it doesn't really bother me. Heck Charlie McBride chewed all the time and he would spit it out right on the field. There would be little brown spots on the astro turf from him spitting on it. Then he would put another dip in 5 minutes later.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back