• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Head Coach

wow.......cherry pickers, cheap shots, exaggerators, pile ons, taking things out of context, sophomoric simplifications, several illogical syllogisms, sarcasm, dead horse beatings, mischaracterizations, mountains out of mole hills, french fry micromanaging metaphors, band wagoners, a few obvious solipsists, even some Shakespeare......

all in response to some personal pet peeves that I specifically said had nothing to do with the larger scheme of things (Winning) nor should be priorities relative to holding the defense accountable.....

Precious responses for my first post. :Welcome:

LOL

Serious question, is this criticism from the person who just did (in the OP) the exact things of which you now accuse others, or is this just an excerpt form your autobiography (i.e, just what you always do, kinda your thang)? Curious minds want to know?

I do think you are really cool using all those big words and such. Maybe look up "hypocrisy" that's a neat word too; or "irony," not sure you understand that one either.

Precious response to your first posts. :Facepalm:

I obnoxiously dipped but not so sure about the 'dress like a 13 year old' part and have been successful.

Not sure Frost dresses like a 13 year old either, but 8-14 will do that to people.
yeah he could be laying naked in the fetal position

I remember Osborne making the comment that he kept his nose out of the defense business. Tom added the one time he offered advice to the defensive coordinator, the opponent scored a touchdown. He said that was the last time he gave advice to the DC.
I think he was retired at the time (I should have been clearer that I meant while he was HC)...and probably at least partially joking. That said, I don't think he was terribly involved and said so in my post.

Last edited:

Serious question, is this criticism from the person who just did (in the OP) the exact things of which you now accuse others, or is this just an excerpt form your autobiography (i.e, just what you always do, kinda your thang)? Curious minds want to know?

I do think you are really cool using all those big words and such. Maybe look up "hypocrisy" that's a neat word too; or "irony," not sure you understand that one either.

Precious response to your first posts. :Facepalm:

LOL.....what's the operative word these days?

"triggered"...yeah that's it.

The OP was not meant as criticism of Scott Frost as a person. I think he wii be everything we need as HC. I'm a massive fan. Nor did i expect to be personally attacked so I must have hit some personal nerves. I'm not going to engage in specific ad hominem attacks. Nor did I think the overall content of the OP would be hijacked by a relentless focus on one small aspect. So be it.

:Welcome:

Seriously. I don't know. Is it a small fish? That's about the only usage of fry as a noun I can think of or find when I Google it.
Your Google machine is broken, or you're doing it wrong

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back